Sunday 15 February 2015

Nice 10% Yield on Sarah Street Darwen - Is this one for you?

10% Yield. Luvly Jubbly

A 10% Return on Investment always gets attention from the savvy investor, and we're lucky here in Darwen as yields of 10% are pretty easy to come by if you know what to buy and where. But buy wrong and it can be painful!

Sarah St is one of those streets that rents all day long and the tenants tend to stay a decent while.... providing you know which end to buy at.

This one is up with Keenans, an Accrington Estate Agents, at offers over £49,950.


Here's the link to this little baby:
http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/35490029?search_identifier=d110c1e1267199d9135385618601a5e6#RKPz6IR8UAYdUSI6.97


10% Rental Yield on Sarah St Darwen

Reduced by £5k.
Given it was on the market for £55k previously, until it was reduced by £5k, a few weeks ago I reckon there's a good chance you could bag this for £50k.
Having had a look at the back office stats on this, there's been lots of interest in it, so maybe now is the time to strike lucky before it gets snapped up.

If you were to bag this for £50k it would mean a yield up even of just over 10%.

Requires a bit of 'Lipstick and Makeup'




Looking at the pictures, it looks in decent nick. But to attract the right attention and get the optimum rent there's a few tweaks needed. I'm always going on about a bit of 'lipstick and makeup' and that's what this one needs, at no great expense.

I've not been in this house, although I have several on this street already (in the good bit and not so good bit) so I don't know what it's really like inside, but if you were thinking of buying to and wanted me to come along to look at it with you before you spent any money on a survey I'd be happy to.

So... on the face of it.... a nice little earner.

If you see anything else you want me to look at or pass comment on, just drop me a line, or give me a ring. Or bob in for a coffee and a chat. If I'm not in speak to Debs, she knows the area very well too. It's what we do.


Happy hunting!
01254 760660
Paul@AinsworthLordEstates.com

No comments:

Post a Comment